At the office of Dr. David B. Littlefield, we work with our patients to achieve and maintain a beautiful smile with healthy gums and teeth. We take the time to explain treatment options and inform our patients of additional preventative care to relieve their stress and anxiety.
What makes us unique:
- Serving Chula Vista and our surrounding communities since 1990.
- Prompt and flexible appointments.
- Personalized, high quality, fee-for-service dentistry.
- Extensive treatment choices.
- Spa-inspired atmosphere.
- Staff committed to continuous education and exceptional customer care.
A note from Dr. Littlefield:
“I have made a personal commitment to always improve my knowledge, skills, and the way I deliver dental care. Since completing my Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Loma Linda University in 1988, I have gone on to receive a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry and a fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. I am currently working on completing work at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Education. These experiences have given me a greater ability to enjoy my profession, and to offer you an uncompromising quality of care. Thank you for choosing us as your dental care provider.”